11:59 a.m. PST, March 23: Los Angeles
The Ford Driving Dreams Tour promotes on-time high school graduation and college enrollment. The Tour visits schools bringing a combination of resources including motivational student assemblies, academic support, the “What Drives your Dream” contest and thousands of dollars in scholarships.
- The Ford Driving Dreams Scholarship Program is available to qualifying students from selected school districts.
- Must be a high school senior graduating in the spring of 2018.
- Consistent, active participation in public and/or community service activities.
- Preference will be given to students pursuing STEM fields, but students with interest in other fields are eligible to apply.
- Strong writing skills.
- Full-time enrollment in a U.S. Department of Education accredited community college or four-year university during the period for which scholarships are requested.
- Students must verify their enrollment status for the 2018-2019 academic school year prior to scholarship disbursement.
For More Information
To learn more about the program, visit the Ford Driving Dreams.
Current application: Los Angeles Unified School District.