Ford Motor Company Tribal Scholars Program
How to Apply
The American Indian College Fund Full Circle Scholarships
How to Complete Your Application
The following information is required in the online application. All required sections must be complete to submit the application. Work may be saved for completion later if necessary. Once an application has been submitted nothing may be changed.
- Profile — Contact information must be accurate.
- Full Circle Application — Questions and three short answers evaluated to select awards.
- Documents — Required information to help determine eligibility.
1. Digital Photo — Photos are shared with donors to encourage future donations. The digital photo must be at least 1.5 MB in size.
2. Tribal Affiliation — Submit Certificate of Indian Blood or other proof of enrollment. If not enrolled, but have an enrolled parent or grandparent, please submit proof of tribal enrollment for the enrolled relative and scanned birth certificates that prove descent. Alaska Natives can show proof of Native corporation membership.
3. Transcripts — Upload the most recent college transcript. Unofficial transcripts are accepted. Students just beginning college should upload their high school transcript or GED score report.
Minimum general eligibility requirements for a scholarship from the American Indian College Fund (the Full Circle and/or TCU Scholarship Programs) include:
- U.S. citizens or Canadians eligible to attend college in the U.S. under provisions of the Jay Treaty
- Enrolled in a certificate, associates, bachelors, or graduate program at an accredited tribal, public, or private (non-profit) college or university
- Full-time enrollment (Full Circle applicants only).
- • Registered as an enrolled member of a federal or state recognized tribe, or a descendant of at least one grandparent or parent who is an enrolled tribal member. Alaska Natives may use Native Corporation membership. Learn how to prove descent or trace Indian ancestry.
- • At least a 2.0 cumulative GPA. Your scholarship may require a higher GPA to maintain eligibility. Use this online tool to calculate your current or cumulative GPA. (Students attending TCUs with less than a 2.0 GPA may be considered for Tribal College and University scholarships; however, each TCU makes this determination individually.)
- Submission of a completed online application.
For More Information
For more information, visit www.collegefund.org